he 2018 National Royal Rangers LEAD Conference will take place on February 8th - 10th at the University Plaza Hotel in Springfield, MO. Springfield features a number of attractions of interest to many Royal Rangers leaders including Bass Pro Shops, the Wonders of Wildlife Museum, and Lambert's Cafe.
Conference registration may be made online by following the link above. Attendees who register before January 5th will receive a commemorative conference pin. If for any reason you are unable to register online, please contact us.
- Early Registration (received on or before January 5th) - $85.00 ($100 for non-chartered leaders)
- Discount Registration (received on or before January 19th) - $100.00 ($118 for non-chartered leaders)
- Standard Registration (received after January 19th or on site) - $130.00 ($153.00 for non-chartered leaders)
- Ladies Activities (includes activity, lunch, & transportation) - $35.00
A non-refundable fee of $20.00 per person will be charged for all refund requests. All refunds must be requested in writing and must be received no later than February 28, 2017.
All conference sessions and workshops will take place at the University Plaza Hotel in downtown Springfield, Missouri. This luxurious hotel offers easy access to the highway and numerous nearby restaurants. Details on hotel amenities can be found online at UPspringfield.com.
A special room rate for conference attendees will be available to those who reserve their room online or by phone before January 5th. Space is limited so make your reservation early. Reservations may be made online or by calling toll-free (417) 864-7333. When calling, mention "Royal Rangers" to get the discount conference rate.
- Make a Room Reservation
- Conference Room Rate: $116 - Rate includes complimentary breakfast, free hotel parking (one vehicle per room), and in-room WIFI when room is reserved directly with University Plaza (via web or phone above).
A complimentary continental-style breakfast with a hot item is included in your hotel registration! Breakfast will be located in the hotel restaurant. The complimentary breakfast is available to those who registered directly with the hotel reservations via phone or the online link provided above. (If you are not staying at the University Plaza Hotel, you can purchase breakfast on your own at the hotel restaurant or one of the restaurants in the area.)
Free Parking and Free Wi-Fi*
Complimentary parking and in room Wi-Fi is available for all attendees staying at the hotel who registered directly with the hotel reservations via phone or the online link provided above. Free Wi-Fi is also available for guests and conference attendees in the hotel lobby level only.